Giving away 10% of your income can be a big—and often frightening—commitment! That’s why we created the Three-Month Tithe Challenge, a money back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s an oath, a vow made between two people with God as their witness, based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10-11. We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe, no questions asked.
Filling out the form below signifies agreement to the below six points:
- I understand that the below form must be completed and received by New Hope Christian Center prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
- I understand that I can donate online or at a physical New Hope worship service or office. If not online, my tithe must be paid by check or by completed (name and address) offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge period, and that I cannot seek a refund of contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithing Challenge period.
- I understand that any request for refund must be received by the Accounting Department within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge period.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period I state below, my household will contribute to God, through New Hope Christian Center, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during the 90-Day period.