Kids Ministry classes are open and ready for kids from Nursery through 5th grade during the 9:30 a.m. service. We will reopen Kids Ministry classes in the 11 a.m. service as soon as we have enough loving adults ready to serve in the lives of our kids. Click the button below if you would like to help in a classroom.
- Before you ever attend in-person for the first time, you can set yourself up with a fast and easy check-in experience by pre-registering your family here.
- The fastest and easiest way to check in your children is now via the Church Center App (added bonus: it’s touch-free).
- We encourage you to get the app ahead of time and follow the on-screen instructions to link the app to yourself and New Hope Christian Center. Then on Sunday - you just use the “Check-In” button at the bottom of the app to select your kids, and the app will provide a QR code on the screen. Once you check in by scanning your phone at church, name tags will print — and the app can actually serve as your security tag as well (no more lost labels!)
- Our volunteers take a posture of serving. Volunteers will be wearing masks while near others and serving in Kids Ministry.
- We will do our best to social distance within classrooms, but let’s be honest — that’s hard with younger children!
- We recommend children Pre-K thru 5th Grade wear a mask when near others. Do NOT put a mask on a child under 2.
- Each Sunday, every child will receive their own tote with their own set of crayons, etc. These materials will not be shared between children or classes and will be used exclusively with YOUR child.
- Classrooms will be cleaned before kids enter and after they leave.
Parent Cue App
We want to help you disciple your kids! One of the greatest tools we have to do that is the free Parent Cue App. Check it out!